A delicious and date night worthy sugar stabilizing dessert (that doesn’t need baking): Dark Chocolate-Dipped Fruit Skewers.
- 6 ounces dark chocolate (at least 85% cocoa)
- Assorted fruit, ie: apples, cherries, pineapple (why let strawberries have all the fun!)
- A pack of skewers or toothpicks (no messy fingers, yay!)
- Wax paper
1) Put a small pot of water on the stove to boil. (Prep your fruit while you wait for the water to boil.)
2) Put chocolate into a stainless steel bowl that can sit atop a small pot of boiling water. 3) Put the bowl with the chocolate on top of the bowl with the boiling water. (You just made a “double boiler” :)
4) Let the chocolate melt, stirring occasionally. (Skewer your fruit while you wait.)
5) Dip away. Place your dipped deliciousness on a plate lined with wax paper.
Refrigerate until ready to devour!