When charting it really helps when your man gives his support.
Here are 5 Tips to Get Him Involved:
1. Put your paper chart where he can see it or set a reminder to share your electronic chart.
2. At the end of each cycle, identify your Peak Day together.
3. If using a paper chart, have him chart acts of intercourse. If he can’t access your electronic chart, ask him to review it for accuracy and make sure you didn’t miss anything.
4. Ask him to remind you to chart. Might be fun to have this reminder be in the form of a special physical gesture, a little note, or a code word.
5. If making changes to your wellness routine (e.g. drinking more water or taking a prenatal), invite him to make some changes with you. A “buddy system” is proven effective for helping people stick with lifestyle changes.
Let me know how it goes. Have you found anything else that helps you?